TN Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership | View Land Ownership @eservices.tn.gov.in, eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal | Patta Online Status Land Records | Patta Chitta Online Status Tamil Nadu | தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
Hello in this post, we will talk about Tamil Nadu Land Record Digitization. We will share the characteristics of Tamil Nadu online land records in this post. These documents are known as Patta Chitta. There is a need to add land records in Tamil Nadu for 2019 and 2020 to these required land documents. Through this article, we will tell you about the recorded steps, with the help of which you can easily apply for Patta Chitta land documents.
- 1 Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Land Ownership
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online Apply Process
- 1.3 Process To Check Patta Chitta Status
- 1.4 Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate
- 1.5 Transfer of Patta Chitta
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
The Tamil Nadu government is beginning the process of digitizing all government documents in its state from the beginning. Similarly, it is also a land document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. This land document is known as a lease document. The following information has been included in this land lease document: –
- owner’s name
- Number of leashes
- Survey Number and Subdivision
- The name of the district concerned and the taluka and the village.
- Land Area Details
- Whether the land is wetland or dryland
Read More:- PM Modi Yojana 2021
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Land Ownership
In Tamil Nadu, through lease documents, residents are given land details about land and revenue details. Here the land is divided into regular categories: –
- Wetland (Nanjai)
- Dryland (Punjai)
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Documents Required
If you are applying for lease documents online as per the official website of Tamil Nadu Land Records, then you will need the following documents: –
- You have to submit the original sales deed along with the sales deed and photocopy to the Tehsildar or the concerned officer’s office for verification.
- Proof of possession to you – For this, you have to prove that the land is yours, the following documents have to be presented as proof of possession such as: –
- Tree tax receipt
- electricity bill
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online Apply Process
To apply for Tamil Nadu land lease online, you have to apply with the following documents.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Revenue Services given here.
- Now click on the link of Patt Patt View Patta & FMB / Citta / TSLR Extract ”given on the home page.
- Now you have to make the following selection on the web page; –
- Area Type (Rural / Urban)
- Now click on the submit button.
- Now you have to enter the following information on the next page.
- The block
- Survey number
- Subdivision number
- Enter authentication value now
- Now click on the submit button.
If you are applying online for land lease documents through Tamil Nadu state land records official website, then for this you will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through an online vote.
Process To Check Patta Chitta Status
If you want to check the status of your online land lease document, then you have to follow the steps given below; –
- First, you have to click on the link given here.
- A web page will open there, you will have to fill your application ID and captcha code.
- Now you have to click above the gate status.
- Now your application status will appear on your screen in front of you.
Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate
If you want to verify your land lease then you have to follow the following steps: –
- First, you have to click on this link.
- Now a web page will open in front of you, where you will have to select the verification lease.
- Now you have to enter the reference number here.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
If you want to sell your land or transfer it to some other place, then for this you have to follow the following steps: –
- First, the Tehsildar or the concerned officer of his district or his village will have to submit its application.
- The concerned officer will investigate your application, and your application will be accepted or rejected as he has full right to hunt for accepting the application.
- After the application is accepted, you can sell your land.
Patta Chitta Helpline Deska
If you are facing any kind of problem or you want to get any kind of information, then you can go to its official website firstname.lastname@example.org. Can be obtained by going through