Seva Sindhu website, ನ, Seva Sindu service plus registration & track application status, service & e pass, sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in
Seva Sindhu Portal by Government of Karnataka It has been started where the benefits of various schemes are provided to the citizens of the state. In this article, we are providing you with all the necessary information related to this scheme such as Seva Sindhu Online Registration, Seva Sindhu Application Status, and Auto / Taxi Driver ₹ 5000 Scheme.
Seva Sindhu Portal 2022
The Seva Sindhu portal government has started this website to give the benefits of various schemes being run in the state on that the citizens on a single platform. On this portal, citizens will be able to easily get the benefits of all those schemes being run in the state.
With this website, citizens will be able to easily get all the schemes and will be able to take advantage of those schemes, now the time of citizens will also be saved and they will not have to make rounds of government offices. On the Seva Sindhu portal, you will get the benefit of services of various revenue departments of the state, commercial tax department, food and civil supplies department services, and many more services, for this you need to register for Seva Sindhu.
Key Highlights of ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು Seva Sindu Portal
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu Service Plus|
|Who Started||Karnataka Government|
|Benefit||Providing different Services|
The benefit of Seva Sindu Service Plus
that serves as a one-stop shop for state residents to data acquisition-related portal government.
- This portal has been designed by the authorities to provide certain activities and incentives to the residents.
- This portal will work to share all the facilities and services provided by the government.
- The objective of this portal is to make taxpayer organizations more and more open, financially aware, responsible, and direct.
- The helpline desk provided on this portal will provide an important role to the citizens in resolving their queries.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal Services
Some departments and services on the Seva Sindhu portal
- Revenue Department service
- commercial tax department service
- Department of drug control service
- food and civil supplies department service
- Department of planning services
- transport department services
- Department of Ayush services
- Department of Information and Public Relations services
- Department of Kannada and culture services
- Department of women and welfare services
- Department of personnel and Administrative Reforms services
- Bangalore Development Authority service
Registration on Seva Sindhu Portal Online
if you want registration on this portal read full information step by step.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website, click here to go to the website.
- On the home page of the website, you will see an option of “New User Registered Here” which has to be clicked.
- A page will open in front of you where enter your Aadhar number and click on the Next button.
- Enter your OTP and click on Continue.
- Now a new page will open.
- Here enter your email id and mobile number and click on submit.
- An OTP will come on your email ID and mobile number, which has to be entered in the OTP box and clicked on Validate.
- Now your Seva Sindhu registration is complete.
Seva Sindhu ( Service Plus ) Portal Login
the registration process is complete, you can log in to read the below-mentioned method carefully –
- First of all, go to the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Now Registered Users Click on Log In Here.
- Now enter your email id or mobile number.
- Now enter your password and click on Get OTP.
- Enter your OTP and click on Continue.
- You are now logged into the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal.
- Now you can get all the facilities available on this portal and can apply for the schemes offered.
Seva Sindhu Plus Track application status
if you want Service Plus to track application status read step by step.
- First of all visit the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
- Now click on Track your application status option.
- Now select your department.
- Now select your service.
- Now enter your Application ID.
- Now click on Check Status.
The status of your application will open in front of you, thus you can check your application status.
Also Check –
FAQ of Seva Sindu Service PlusSeva Sindu
Q1. What services are available?
Property tax, utility payments, electricity, water bills, government schemes, local events and news, and employment opportunities are available on this portal.
Q2. How to track applications?
To track your application, click on your application status and enter your application number, your status will be displayed.
Q3. I do not remember my password what to do?
If you have forgotten your password then click on Forgot Password option on the login screen and log in through OTP.
Q4. What is the Seva Sindhu Portal Helpline Number?
Here are some numbers – 8088 3048 55 – 6361 7997 96 – 93 8020 43 64.