AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021 Registration form, apply online Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme, Application form, beneficiary list, official website.
Recently Andhra Pradesh government has launched YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021 scheme. The Andhra Pradesh government is going to dig free borewells for farmers under the scheme. Through the article, we will give you complete information about the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme scheme as well as give you information about its application process. Do you want to know?
- 1 What is AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021?
- 1.1 Benefits of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme Apply Online
What is AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021?
YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021 has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, the state government will provide borewells free of cost to small and medium farmers who do not have any water source. The Andhra Pradesh government will provide financial assistance to the farmers of the state who want to put borewells on their land. Farmers who have land ranging from 2.5 acres to 5 acres can apply online or through the Village, Secretariat to take advantage of the scheme.
More Scheme >>> AP Free Laptop Scheme
Key Highlights of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state who do not have proper water facilities|
More Scheme >>>> Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme
following are the benefits of free borewell scheme in the state of: –
- Andhra Pradesh2 lakh borewells will be dug free for the Government of Andhra Pradesh farmers.
- Andhra Pradesh free borewell scheme will be given to those farmers who have land ranging from 2.5 acres to 5 acres.
- This scheme will benefit those farmers who had no means of irrigation.
- About 3 lakh farmers will be benefited from any scheme.
- The free borewell scheme will benefit all those farmers who could not bore their agricultural land due to a lack of money.
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme Eligibility Details
- Your land will be first examined to see if there will be water from the borewell there.
- To take advantage of borewells, the farmer must have up to 5 acres of land.
- In this scheme, priority will be given to those farmers who are farmers including marginal farmers and sc / st women farmers.
- The contractor will conduct drilling to conduct a groundwater survey on the farmer’s land.
- After the borewell, a digital photo will be taken with the farmer beneficiary in the presence of the contractor.
- If one borewell happens on the farmer’s land, another borewell will be done if possible.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme Apply Online
to avail the free borewell scheme, the applicant must first follow the following procedure given below.
- The applicant must first click on the link given here to go to its official website.
- The applicant has to click above the link for Apply for Borewell on the home screen.
- A new page will open in front of the applicant.
- Now the applicant has to enter the Aadhaar number on this page.
- An SMS will come to your registered mobile number, that OTP will have to be inserted in the OTP box.
- Now by clicking on the submit button, you will get the approval through the concerned officials of the government.
Offline Application form
If you want to apply for it offline, you can first click on the link to download the Registration Form. After downloading the application form, the information asked can be submitted to the concerned district officer of your area.
Status of YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application
- If you have applied to take advantage of this scheme, then firstly you should check it: – First of all, you
- will reach the home page of the office by clicking on the link given here.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your registration number in the box of entering Application Number.
- Now you have to click on the option of Track.
- The status of your application will be open to you.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to see your name in the list, then you have to follow the following mentioned below: –
- First of all, you have to click on the link given here, you will reach the home page of its official website Will go
- A new page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of MIS REPORTS.
- The beneficiary list will open before you, you can check your name in it.